Views
Helpful
Replies

IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS

omarahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all 

i need to integrate CUCM with IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS to do billing could you please let me know how I can do it or if you have document, please share it. 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

From cucm, You need to add the Imagicle on cdr management page so that cucm will dump  cdr on Imagicle server. 

Go through the guide.. complete configuration are well explained on that guide.

I started deploying Imagicle following the guide I shared above

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Follow the KB guide it has all required information step by step  to complete the configuration 

https://www.imagicle.com/en/resources/knowledge-base-results/kb/installation-and-configuration_681.html

Response Signature

omarahmed
Level 1
Level 1

ok what I need to do from cucm side to integrated with IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS what the Stup required what the required configuration 

From cucm, You need to add the Imagicle on cdr management page so that cucm will dump  cdr on Imagicle server. 

Go through the guide.. complete configuration are well explained on that guide.

I started deploying Imagicle following the guide I shared above

Response Signature

khorram1998
Level 1
Level 1

If "IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS" is a billing software that you would like to integrate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), the process will likely involve creating a custom integration between the two systems. This would typically involve using APIs or other integration methods provided by both CUCM and IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS, in order to transfer call data and other information between the two systems.

I recommend checking the documentation of the IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS and the CUCM in order to see if there is any integration guide provided. If not, you may want to reach out to the vendor of IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS to see if they can provide any guidance or support for integrating with CUCM.
Here is the documentation Link for Imagicle Billy Blues:
https://kbp.imagicle.com/kb/afile/138/61/

Alternatively, you can seek the help of a professional services provider that has experience in integrating CUCM with other billing systems.

Please let me know if you have any more information about IMAGICAL BILLY BLUS, so I can assist you better.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
All the best,
AK