Views
Helpful
Replies

Impact of CUCM license

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyne,

Recently, i have added additional license in CUCM but before doing this, i forgot to take snapshot of exist details of license, so i am not able to understand the weather it is installed or Not. 

I uploaded this license to resolve the issue whihc is displaying on CUCM webpage. Post uploaded this license file no changes happened.

Hello Victor/Prajapati,

I uploaded the file in CUCM but still we are getting error in CUCM.

I appreciate if you can help me to sort out this

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As to licenses it appears you have used all of your licenses, can you post license usage screen shot from PLM?

As to DRF are you logging onto your CUCM Publisher as you only need to run backups from publisher and under serviceability --> Control center --> Network services the Pub has both DRF agent and master.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Please ignore the name of the person which is mentioned in POST.

Regards

Viru

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

On your PLM/ELM server you can view the license history to see what were the license counts prior to the latest addition.

Hello Good Morning Chris,

I did the same but still i am getting error on CUCM. I raised the concern to CISCO and shared the logs to them.

Also, one query, I have One of the CUCM in Remote location and it is on 10.5 version. When i tried to schedule the backup as Manual, It shown to me that DRF Master agent is down and when i went to option and i saw that there is only DRF local agent but no DRF Master agent so how to bring the DRF master agent into the services.

Please guide me thanks for your valuable assistant.

I am very glad that you are resolving my query, it is really appreciated.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Viru

As to licenses it appears you have used all of your licenses, can you post license usage screen shot from PLM?

As to DRF are you logging onto your CUCM Publisher as you only need to run backups from publisher and under serviceability --> Control center --> Network services the Pub has both DRF agent and master.

Hello Chrish,

I checked in PUB, but it is showing, will do the same post business hours.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Viru