Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Implement opening greeting

Hi all,

I would implement a record welcome message disclaimer on all lines warning the incoming caller that their calls may be recorded...and only then route the call to extension called. How I can do that?

Regards,

Roberto 

p.s. I have both cucm and cuc

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

manpreetsingh46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

If you only have CUCM and UC you can  point all the calls to a translation pattern ! and than route the calls to a Dummy DN or a dummy CTI route point, which is forward all to Unity. There you can set to play the message. once the message is played it can be routed to a Hunt pilot/receptionist  but this can not be done  for direct lines in your organization

View solution in original post

Another call handler with transfer settings to rings this number: HP DN

After greeting action on the one that plays the greeting you want, to attempt transfer to above CH.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's no easy way to do this with just CUCM and CUC, you would need to have UCCX.

With CUCM and CUC, you would need to create the call flow to get that behavior for every single DN.

HTH

java

manpreetsingh46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

If you only have CUCM and UC you can  point all the calls to a translation pattern ! and than route the calls to a Dummy DN or a dummy CTI route point, which is forward all to Unity. There you can set to play the message. once the message is played it can be routed to a Hunt pilot/receptionist  but this can not be done  for direct lines in your organization

Hi Manpreet,

I know how route the calls to a Dummy DN, which is forward all to Unity. But I don't know how, once the message is played, it can be routed to a Hunt pilot. 

Could you explain how i can do that?

Thanks a lot

Another call handler with transfer settings to rings this number: HP DN

After greeting action on the one that plays the greeting you want, to attempt transfer to above CH.

HTH

java

Thanks Manpreet and Jaime. I will do so. 

I have "another little problem" with this solution.

When the office is closed, the users enable CFwdALL in its phones to a dummy DN, which is forward all to Unity ("office closed" Call Handlers). 

With translation pattern for any inbound call that route to Unity... after opening greeting is played, so forward to HuntPilot, if the user have CFwdALL enable,  call is forward to Unity again. So the customer that call in closed hour hear two message.

But, I will arrange with Active Schedule or other...or I will leave two message.
However thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: