Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound Call get busy

Hello all,

we use CUCM7.1.3 Cluster (Pub/Sub MCS 7816) with IP-Phone 7940 and a redundant Unity-Connection Cluster (MCS7825) in HA.

Following constellation:

calls to a certain number from intern or extern and this number is busy, the call is redirected to a second phone number. Now if this second number is busy, the call is forwarded to voice mail. Sometimes, but now the condition that the call is immediately routed to voicemail, even though both the first and the second number is free. Calls to extern can be performed from both numbers easily. After a reset on the fist phone, this is also available again.

Has anyone here a Idea why?

Best regards,

Hermann

4 Replies 4

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

dEAR,

check your line call forward settings.. its looks to me as if this is the only issu

Hello Jatinder,

i think this settings are ok, because in the regular case it is working correctly. I believe the fault occurs only, if the number is called reinforced!

Regards,

Hermann

nascoentr
Level 1
Level 1

Can you post a screenshot of your route plan report or check your DNA (dialed number analyzer) to see what happens...

Hello,

we have checked with dialed number analyser whats happens. So i can see the call flow is correct, because in normal case the system ist working fine. I'm not sure but I think that the error occurs only when both phones plus some voice mail ports (we have 24 voice mail ports) are busy. For whatever reason, then all calls are routed directly to voicemail, even though the phones were available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: