Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

inbound call problem from PSTN to CUCM

Hi

I have a cucm and a sip trunk. My outgoing calls are ok. But I cannot establish  incoming calls. I want to translate my incoming calls to an extension(DID is needed). here are the configurations I set in the sip trunk:

- Media Termination point is enabled

- IP Address of the PSTN with port number 5060 is applied

- calling search space is set

- SIP trunk security profile is set 

- significant digit is set to 3

-sip profile is set

I also created a translation pattern  and just filled these fields: pattern, partition, css and called party transform mask, but it didn't work.

Can You Help me?

7 Replies 7

@Syed
Level 3
Level 3

What is your gateway type?

what is the extension range?

mlpalmer
Level 1
Level 1
If you can run a debug ccsip messages on the CUBE/SBC that will tell you if the calls are getting from the carrier to your gateway and will display any error messages that may be coming from CUCM. If the SBC is 'carrier provided' you could ask them for the same to confirm the calls are arriving and routing correctly.

Hi

The sip trunk modem is connected directly to the Mikrotik firewall and I just created a sip trunk from CUCM to the PSTN. I tested the similar scenario with Issabel and it worked properly, but it's not ok with CUCM. My outbound calls are ok, so it can not be connection problem from local network to the PSTN.

Hi,

Please activate a debug isdn q931 and a debug ccsip messages and make an inbound call.

After that, post the output here.

Please post also the output of a show run | s al-pee

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi

I don't have any voice gateway to send the logs. I connected SIP trunk modem to the firewall directly and just created a sip trunk in CUCM. I think there might be misconfiguration in my sip trunk or sip profile.

Hi,
You could install realtime monitoring tool and look at callmanager sdl logs
if the incoming calls are hitting your cucm.
Also please double check the incoming css of your sip trunk
Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
First we need to isolate if the Call is hitting CUCM SIP trunk or Not.
====> Try to see if you can see the incoming calls in CUCM CDR Reports, If yes note down the Disconnect Cause code.
====> OR Collect CUCM SDL Logs from RTMT to check if SIP Messages are received from ISP. Please attached logs here to analyze.

If we don;t see any SIP Messages from Provider the issue is either in Firewall or on ISP Side.

Thanks
Haris

Plz Rate helpful Posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: