Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound call Significant digit all but still working

Maleksalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a quick question about the parameter significant digit for inbound call, I know how it work but I had a serious dellema.

In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager and it's still working.

Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit.

Is there any other parameter where this option could be configured (CSS transformation are not configured)?

Thank you for your answer

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you see 4 digits in the Q931 debug the provider is only delivering 4 digits, so that is why the call works if you have significant digits set to 4 as well as if you have significant digits set to all.

View solution in original post

"In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit  but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager  and it's still working. Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit."

>> you receive 4 digit called number and you passed all the 4 digits to CUCM. So it is working as your internal dial plan is also 4 digits.

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

Check out Translation pattern in CUCM and Translation rule in Voice gateway.

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Hi Manish,

I have MGCP Gateway, and i don't have any translation pattern:(

If you see 4 digits in the Q931 debug the provider is only delivering 4 digits, so that is why the call works if you have significant digits set to 4 as well as if you have significant digits set to all.

"In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit  but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager  and it's still working. Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit."

>> you receive 4 digit called number and you passed all the 4 digits to CUCM. So it is working as your internal dial plan is also 4 digits.

Hello

I confirmed from the operator that he is sending only 4 digits.

Thank you for your support

debug isdn q931 command will tell you how many digits we are sending/receiving as calling/called number to/from the operator.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: