Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound call Significant digit all but still working

Maleksalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a quick question about the parameter significant digit for inbound call, I know how it work but I had a serious dellema.

In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager and it's still working.

Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit.

Is there any other parameter where this option could be configured (CSS transformation are not configured)?

Thank you for your answer

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you see 4 digits in the Q931 debug the provider is only delivering 4 digits, so that is why the call works if you have significant digits set to 4 as well as if you have significant digits set to all.

View solution in original post

"In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit  but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager  and it's still working. Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit."

>> you receive 4 digit called number and you passed all the 4 digits to CUCM. So it is working as your internal dial plan is also 4 digits.

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

Check out Translation pattern in CUCM and Translation rule in Voice gateway.

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Hi Manish,

I have MGCP Gateway, and i don't have any translation pattern:(

If you see 4 digits in the Q931 debug the provider is only delivering 4 digits, so that is why the call works if you have significant digits set to 4 as well as if you have significant digits set to all.

"In fact for one of my client I have internal dial plan with for digit  but significant digit is configured to passe all digit to call manager  and it's still working. Even if in debug ISDN Q931 I see called number only four Digit."

>> you receive 4 digit called number and you passed all the 4 digits to CUCM. So it is working as your internal dial plan is also 4 digits.

Hello

I confirmed from the operator that he is sending only 4 digits.

Thank you for your support

debug isdn q931 command will tell you how many digits we are sending/receiving as calling/called number to/from the operator.