Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming Calls forwarding to Lync Client

hussainirfan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I have configured Microsoft Lync Clients and integrated with Cisco CUCM. All the Local extensions call landing to Lync Client. But when somebody calling from outside so its not landing to Lync Clinet. Can anybody suggest what i have to do for incoming calls to land both Cisco IP Phones ( Currently Calls are landed only Cisco IP Phones ) and Lync Client.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

I guess you have a SIP trunk to Lync and one or more route patterns that uses this trunk to send calls from a internal Cisco phone to a Lync client. These RPs use the trunk either direct or through a RL/RG. These RPs are in a partition, is that PT part of the VGW incoming CSS? That is needed for the external calls to route to Lync. Also check that the called number is sent in the proper format, number of digits, for Lync to be able to route the call.

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

ciscovoiceguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please check the attachment for more inforamtion

Kindly rate it if Helpful

Thanks

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The partition you placed the Route Patterns in that point to the SIP Trunk for Lync must be in a partition that is included in the Incoming CSS of the PSTN Gateway/Trunk. If the patterns are in a partition not included in that CSS the PSTN gateway won't be able to route to them.

Also, be sure that the digits delivered by the gateway (i.e. the last four, seven, or full ten in the US) match your Lync translation or route pattern.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: