cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inquiry about User License ?

tahseensheir1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all ,   regarding the BOQ attached I have a question about the user license and how it counts so for example in the BoQ what I understand that there is a licenses for 35 devices only not 36 but a customer see that there is a 36 license because of th

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

From 8811 data sheet:

The Cisco IP Phone 8811 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

So yes BE6K-UCL-ENH is for the 36th phone

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

you have got 35 CUWL Standard user licenses which means u can have 10 devices assigned to  a single owner id or user.

BOQ shows 36 number of 8811 IP phone which consumes Enhanced UCL.

So, in your case 35 Enhanced UCL licenses would be consumed by borrowing from CUWL Std and short of one license.

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman for your usual support , so What is the UCM-ENH-UCL in row 4.3means because they think this mean an additional license for the phone no. 36.

Hi,

UCM-11X-ENH-UCL is a 0 cost SKU that enables your customer to register the Enhanced UCL License (BE6K-UCL-ENH quantity 1)  included on his order.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Sorry Carlo , I means the BE6K-UCL-ENH in row 4.3 it 88.8

Hi,

Yes is an additional license with the following feature:

Enhanced license provides rights to: 

• One device, including all Basic features, plus advanced (voice and video) call control features including desktop and mobile clients.
  • Examples include Cisco 3911, Cisco 3951, Cisco 6941, Cisco 6945, Cisco 6961, Cisco 79xx, Cisco 89xx, Cisco 99xx, Cisco E20, Cisco TelePresence EX60, Cisco TelePresence EX90 and third-party SIP

HTH

Regards

Carlo

So now there is a license for a total of 36 Phones?

From 8811 data sheet:

The Cisco IP Phone 8811 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

So yes BE6K-UCL-ENH is for the 36th phone

HTH

Regards

Carlo

I missed .

In your sheet , it is mentioned 4.12.

regds,

aman

[+5] to Carlo.

may be the 36th phone is for same user or owner id or lastly for standby purpose.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: