Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

install Call manager so crazy issue

Hi,

I bought Dell T7400 2 processors xeon e5430 Quad core,Total cores 8. 16GB ram, 300GB SCSI 15K HDD, I bought vsphere license for 2 processors.  After all this money for home lab study.  The funky call manager error messages keep occuring.  I been 2 days try install this crazy offy iso image . today I can install it but before it finsh full installation I got this crazy message please look at picture.

Stupid_Call manager_Installation_message.jpg

I need help. 

6 Replies 6

johnhsnow
Level 1
Level 1

You are installing 8.6.2?

- did you install the OVA?

Vadym Maliarov
Level 1
Level 1

Mohamed,

Could you please clarify what image you are using and where did you get it?

br,

Vadym

Vadym.  I do have other cisco account let me download anything from cisco.  do you like my answer sire?

Mohamed,

I'd like to understand if you are using bootable media or not. Could you please confirm that you have downloaded the image via PUT?

Please send me the link where you got the image

PS: Please note that all "self-made" images can cause a lot of issues with installation

Thank you,

Vadym

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

are you skipping the IOS version check step at the beginning of installaition. If yes please do not do so.

Tapan

Hi Tapan, Vadym, and John,

I fixed this issue.  problem from NTP.  I was set up my lap as server ---> connect with 3750 switch --> connect with other 3750 --> connect with 2851 as voice gatway connect with 1841 no internet just for lap.  In call manager installing process the installing run in ram want connect to internet. and keep give me this crazy errors. the funny part my internet router downstairs I can't connect wire to my small business router rv215W.  all I did I have cisco WAP121 config this unit as wireless bridge, and I did config other vlan in my small business router rv in same sub of my server. run 2nd ssid with same vlan of server and now it work.

Will I want Thank you all guys,  you did help me as you can 5 stars for each one of yours!