Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter cluster call disconnects after 20 sec of Hold via SIP Trunk

Hello Folks,

Good Day!

Today we have faced an issue that the call comes from Cluster A to Cluster B via SIP Trunk, the phone of cluster A holds the call of Cluster B's phone and after around 20 seconds the call disconnects automatically.. As per the disconect cause code from RTMT it is (127) internetworking, unspecified.

Please explain what could be the cause for this and looking forward for your suggestions.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

is this happening for all calls?

who is sending the disconnect? cluster A or B?

when you call from Clsuter B to Cluster A and If Cluster B hold the call, does the issue occur?

when you call from Clsuter B to Cluster A and If Cluster A hold the call, does the issue occur?

when you call from Clsuter A to Cluster B and If Cluster B hold the call, does the issue occur?

could you please collect the ccm trace for a test call?

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hello Suresh,

See my answers below.

1. As per my CUCM Traces, i see Cluster B sending the Disconnect msg but i couldn't find why it sends to disconnect the call which has been placed in hold.

2. Thats a good question, when the hold initiates from Cluster B the calls sustains as long as you press "EndCall" softkey.

3. No issues when i hold the call, from either clusters. The call holds but when its from Cluster A, it disconnects after around 20 sec...

Thanks.

Could you please provide the ccm traces from Cluster B for a test call? Please collect the traces from all nodes.

how many nodes in cluster B? where are the phone & trunk registered to? what is the CUCM version?

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

lmaia-nextel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks, 

I am getting the same issue over a SIP trunk from CUCM 9.1 to Cube ISR 2911.

Any ideas? 

Regards, 

Luiz Maia

Luiz,

Please provide the CallManager traces for one of these failed calls.

Brian

Hi Brian, 

I have solve my case increasing the ip rtcp report interval to 10000 in the Cube Element (ISR 2911).

Comand;

ip rtcp report interval 10000

Link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/12_2x/12_2xb/feature/guide/ftsiprtp.html

Regards, 
Luiz

Luiz,

That's the first time I've seen MOH trigger that timer.  Very strange.  Glad you got it working and thanks for updating the thread!

Brian

Hi Brian, 

Thats strange also for me, but after I increased this time to 10.000, the call is still in hold for more time.

Regards, 

Luiz Maia