cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter Cluster Trunks & Translation-rules...

haarisalibaig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have seven sites in my IPT network, 5 are on CM & 2 are on CME. Every site is assigned with 4 digit site code (EX: *104 & Extension) with callmanger my ICT is working perfectly as in Route pattern I have defined to send digits after the DOT which is ignoring *104 & sending the extension only to CM & my call is reaching the Extension. With CME I am facing issues, I have tried using the Translation-rule as any number starting with Ex: *104XXXX to be translated to XXXX & send to the CM, but the CME is not taking out the * after the translation for Ex: *1041111 is translated to *1111 which is hitting my CM or CME & the call is getting dropped. Any idea what else i can try to overcome this problem. If the question is not clear..let me know I will upload the diagram.

Regards,

Haaris

4 Replies 4

n_vigneshr
Level 1
Level 1

please upload the diagram

Jesse Drohen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If CallManager is formatting the digits the way that you want, *1041111 to 1111, I would just remove the translation rules entirely on the CME and send the entire string, *1041111, and let CCM remove the *104.

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your response, As I mentioned we have CM & CME, with the solution provided I Hope I will solve my CM issue can you suggest me something for CME - CME calling. Also I would appriciate if you could send me the link of the document to remove the *104 by the CM 4.1

Thanks

Did anyone do this before...

Suggestions are highly appriciated.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: