cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter-CUCM Calling

AMB14
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am trying to call between two phones registered in two different CUCMs . I am trying to configure SIP trunk between  the two CUCM, but the SIP status shows unknown -options ping not enabled. I followed steps to enabe options ping for sip profile, but when I try doing that i am getting error "Add Failed. One of the required feilds on page has same value as an entry that already exists in database. Please check the corresponding find List page to verify your entry does not exist.

CUCM Version -12.0. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You have to copy the SIP Profile and Rename it to something new Say Standard SIP Profile-SIPOPTIONSENABLED. You cannot save it with same name. The error says that you already have SIP Profile with the same name.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

View solution in original post

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to copy the SIP profile and rename it to something else, since this error denotes that the SIP profile is already in use and cannot be manipulated.

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vinod Dahiya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please try to check the concerned attribute. Also, please check the database replication from Publisher- utils dbreplication runtimestate. All tables must match and replication must be good(2).

You can also try to configure all profiles for this trunk to see the difference.

Regards,

Vinod Dahiya

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You have to copy the SIP Profile and Rename it to something new Say Standard SIP Profile-SIPOPTIONSENABLED. You cannot save it with same name. The error says that you already have SIP Profile with the same name.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to copy the SIP profile and rename it to something else, since this error denotes that the SIP profile is already in use and cannot be manipulated.

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: