cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intercluster Trunk (Non-gatekeeper controlled) CUCM - CME ???

Hi to all,

somebody knows if I can configure a intercluster trunk (non-gatekeeper controlled) between an CUCM and an CME???

If the answer is yes, you can send me a link with this info??

Thank you so much.

David.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Depending on the version, you probably want to configure a SIP trunk or as an H323 GW, ICT is meant for CUCM clusters.

There's no doc outlining how to do this. On CME it's only the DPs pointing to CUCM, on CUCM the route pattern associated to the SIP trunk or H323 GW pointing to CME.

You should probably start by reading this

Interoperability of Unified CM and Unified CM Express 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/callpros.html#pgfId-1044453

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Depending on the version, you probably want to configure a SIP trunk or as an H323 GW, ICT is meant for CUCM clusters.

There's no doc outlining how to do this. On CME it's only the DPs pointing to CUCM, on CUCM the route pattern associated to the SIP trunk or H323 GW pointing to CME.

You should probably start by reading this

Interoperability of Unified CM and Unified CM Express 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/callpros.html#pgfId-1044453

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime!!

Now, I have got configured one SIP-T between the CUCM and CME, but, I don't know why, I only have one way audio and I would like to test this trunk type to try to have audio in the two ways.... My system is a lab system...

I will read this info and will test this.

Thanks for all. 

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: