Views
Helpful
Replies

Intercluster Trunk Rejecting Calls - RTMT RouteListExhausted Reason=41

Felipe Ramos
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, need backup!

I'm setting up a ICT between two CallManagers Clusters (Brazil and NY). The calls are working from Brazil cluster to NY Cluster but not the reverse.

I'm attached the logs from NY Cluster!

Cheers,

Felipe

21 Replies 21

aokanlawon

Thanks very much for your help.

No, there is no firewall or network conection issue.

Another important thing is, i was able to call NY from BR.

Cheers,

Felipe braga

Can you remove the ICT from the RL and assing the trunk directly to the Route pattern and test again..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Felipe Ramos
Level 1
Level 1

Yeah! It worked, out of the RG/RL it is working!

Do you have any idea of what is happening?

Great news Felipe...I just suspected the Route list..Just a  hunch I had..because in the trace I saw CUCM reporting all devices are busy/stopped.. Can you try and add the ICT back into the route group, then to the route list and reset the route list...Then test again

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Unbeliveable! It is working!

What do you think happened??

I dont even know how to explain this here, make no sense...

Its just the Route List acting up..Its that simple..Glad to know its working..Dont forget to rate the posts and mark the thread as answered to help others in the future           

Hi Felipe,

If this is CUCM version 8.x or 9.X, then we have been seeing this issue almost everyday now. Apparently the Subscription Manager Service on the CUCM does not update the Route List about the status of the devices in it. Thus the Route List thinks that the devices are either down or not reachable.

Right now we are unsure as to when the Subscription manager stopped updating a specific route list or why this happens. The DEs are working on this. Several defects have been filed for the same.

Regards,

Jagpreet