Views
Helpful
Replies

Internal call only and certain external numbers

linda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement where a Cisco 7911 phone extension should only be able to call internal extensions and some external numbers. (mobile numbers)

I have tried several methods including creating an extension and setting the call-forward all to the external number but still when i call it the internal cor list prevents the call.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Many thanks

6 Replies 6

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Linda,

Can you provide your existing config,

Extension number with feature required

The full external number(s) to be allowed.

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I sat and thought about this problem a bit more, i thought about creating outbound call rules using the full mobile number and set the rule to emergency and this worked. So this extension can call internal extensions and 3 mobile numbers.

Best Regards

Linda,

Here is a link re COR

This may help you.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi All,

I have the same kind of requirement but in Cisco UCM environment. Configure 7911 phone that can call internal and few external numbers only. I would appreciate if someone guide me or provide me docs how to proceed to configure.

Thanks in advance

All that is controlled via CSS and partitions, you just need to configure as required for your environment.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

You can go through the below link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/22325-part-css-tn.html

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: