Views
Helpful
Replies

International Call issues with BE6000

adecisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Member,

I have this current issues in my BE6000 environment. Call work well with local, long distance call and mobile call. But international call seem not working.

For both local and long distance call use are require to dial 99 as before the actual number. 

for example if I want to call number from my country lets say nigeria to dubai on the ip phone I will dial

99+971565549320 but this is not way to press + after the access code 99 how do I go about it.

thanks,

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should use a pattern like 99.97XXXXXXXXXX ( example ) , strip the 99 on route pattern and prefix a + on the gateway through translation rules applied at the dial-peer level.

HTH

Manish

Thanks Manish,

But the sample you give here will make room for the example I have just given but I am looking at calling pattern that will work for all international numbering pattern.

Regards,

You can use a pattern like 99.! which will cover all patterns starting with 99 , however the local and national numbers will need to use a different access code than 99. If all of them use the same code then you will need to create specific International patterns for each country.

HTH

Manish

Thanks Manish,

I will try it out and post my outcome once done.

Regards,