cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inverted video feed from 3rd Party SIP Device Registered in CUCM

TylerZ
Level 1
Level 1

We are utilizing an AXIS A8004 VE SIP Intercom and have it set to auto dial an extension on a Cisco 8865. I have followed the recommended configuration per AXIS's support document (attached). The video call will display inverted to the 8865. I have changed the Video Stream-Rotate Image setting to 180 and auto but the video remains inverted unless I physically invert the AXIS A8004 intercom. Video calls among 8845 and 8865s will display correctly in the upright position. Accessing the Live Stream of the AXIS Camera from its own accessible URL page displays correctly. Both Cisco 8865 and AXIS A8004 are registered in our 12.0.1 CUCM, the AXIS device being registered as a Third Party SIP Device. Any help or direction on correcting this will be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What happens when you call from Axis Intercom to Cisco 8845?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Call audio is clear, the video coming from the intercom is inverted. This is also occurs when calling from an 8845, 8865, Jabber CSF to the AXIS intercom as well. The video from the intercom remains upside down.

If Cisco Phone to Cisco Phone is working fine then I would recommend to open a case with AXIS.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.