Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Change

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good dear.

I am in need of changing the IP addresses of my collaborative infrastructure (CUCM, CUC and CIMP). Would you like me to help or indicate the proper procedure and if there is any risk in doing this procedure?

I look forward to your comments, greetings!!!

3 Replies 3

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

To run IP Addressing Change, you should note that if your infrastructure is going through a Firewall, you must duplicate all existing permissions for that new Network with the previous one, you must also consider the following:

1. DHCP should target new IP addressing
  2. Phones are going to change from Vlan so you have to change the Vlan on the Switch.
  3. You should be aware of the address in CUCMs as they have public and private communication.
  4. Are there some phones that are manually configured? if yes, you should note that with the change you will have to apply changes to the device to connect to the new CUCM server.
  5. You must schedule this change in a maintenance window as it will be disruptive

Remember to support with a helpful and if this solves the problem select as a solvent answer.

This is well documented on cisco.com. Please see this document.

Response Signature

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the assistance @Javier Acuña and Roger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: