cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator copy-paste-dialing prepend

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

Anyone know how you automatically prepend a copy-pasted number to ip communicator?

My organization requires a 9 to make an external call, when I copy paste a number of specific number of digits length into IP Communicator the number is automatically prepended with a 9 before dialing. I don't remember how I set this up, anyone know?

3 Replies 3

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

If this is on a CUCM I would check your translation patterns and route patterns as you may be prefixing in those areas first.

I don't see anything, another oddity is that it only prepends the number pasted when registered to publisher, registered to a subscriber just dials the number as pasted.

That sounds like a database replication issue there as all servers in the cluster should act the same.  Check your Called Party Transforms as well since the translations and router patterns were clean.  Other than that, I really can't think of anythign else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: