Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone 7841 - Issues with voicemail

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the solution with CUCM 10.5.2 and CUC 10.5.2. The User ask me as delete the messages voicemail. Is possible to delete by CUC and IP Phone. Could You help me, please.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You could try Unity Connection Bulk User Delete for deleting the Voicemails of a single user.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

HTH

Rath!

*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

I don't quite understand your question.

Does the user have voicemails that they want to delete in bulk?

or

Does the user want to disable the voicemail button on some phones?

or

Can you explain further?

Hi Maren,

Thanks a  lot for Your contact. The User have voicemail and would like delete this message. This user is configured with extension. When I access the voicemail by IP Phone I hear the message: "If You know your directory, please, dialing for him", when I dialing the IP phone ring, but, not is that the user need. The user need delete the all messages about voicemail.

Sorry, but, I have little knowlegde about Cisco Unity Connection

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

If a user hears the Opening Greeting when they press the Messages button on their phone, it means that the callerID their phone is sending to Unity Connection does not match the number associated with any of the voicemail boxes. It may be that the voicemail box is misconfigured, or it may be that CUCM is doing some digit manipulation before sending the call to Unity Connection. If this problem is limited to this one user, my guess would be that the voicemail box has the wrong number configured.

You can see the information that Unity Connection is receiving from CUCM by using the RealTime Monitoring Tool and connecting it to Unity Connection. There is a Port Monitor tab that will show you the call parameters Unity Connection is using to process the call.

Hi,

You could try Unity Connection Bulk User Delete for deleting the Voicemails of a single user.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

HTH

Rath!

*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Marren,

Does the user have voicemails that they want to delete in bulk?

This is option. Could You help me, please

Regards,

Wilson

The easiest way for a single user to delete voicemail messages in bulk it to give them access to the Web Inbox, which is a GUI into their voicemail box. There are other ways, but this is the easiest.

Hi Marren,

Could You explain as to do this? Sorry, as I told my know about CUC is minimum.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

Hi Maren,

Sorry by long delay to answer. I still not had opportunity the apply Your suggestion, but, I believe that in two weeks I will to site to solve this.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Wilson

Great....Happy to know that your issue is resolved.

Cheers
Rath!

Hi Maren,

I am try access the mailbox, but, I am receiving the message: the mailbox can not be loaded.

Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Marren and Cisco Rath!

Sorry, by long delay. The problem was solved deleting the mailbox then recreate about the User and too delete and recrete the physical and the line in CUCM.

Thanks a lot,

Wilson

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni