Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Couldn't register with Call manager

Andrewkai
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm currently running for one voice project. Gateway and call manager are up and running. I can make call out by using soft phone.

But I have a problem with IP Phone registration with my call manager.

It shows Configuration IP and nothing came out after that. Could you please help me?

Sincerely,

Andrew

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

which device is acting as DHCP server for the IP phones ?.you have give option 150 with secondaryCUCM ( Cucm IP address>

Regards

Sanel

View solution in original post

Andrew,

what is the tftp server for ip phones? you should set tftp server to gateway router if your gateway is doing dhcp.

Hope this help..

PK

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mohamed-sanel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

The phones are in centralized site or distributed one ( means connected over WAN ) ?

Any error message on the phone .

Regards

Sanel

Thanks for your reply Sanel!

The phone are connnected between LAN. The problem is that ip phone are getting firewall ip address as tftp server 1 ip.

Sincerely,

Andrew

which device is acting as DHCP server for the IP phones ?.you have give option 150 with secondaryCUCM ( Cucm IP address>

Regards

Sanel

Andrew,

what is the tftp server for ip phones? you should set tftp server to gateway router if your gateway is doing dhcp.

Hope this help..

PK

Thank you guys! After changing tftp server ip to gateway router. My ip phones can register with CCM

Cheer!

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: