Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phone Directory issue

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Friends

I have installed CUCM version 10.5. We have near about 300 IP phones. In some of IP phones directory is not working properly which was working earlier version. I am facing this issue after upgraded to new version 10.5. I couldn't see missed calls, dialled numbers and received calls. Also the corporate directory configured and not working.

This issue has to resolve as soon as possible. Please advise how to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Shahul Hameed.

10 Replies 10

Aditya Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shahul

Try deleting the ITL/CTL files on those phones and check if that resolves your issue.

Regards

Aditya Gupta

Hi Aditya

Now the directory is working but corporate directory is not working. The screen shows "select service" and says "host not found"

Thanks and regards,

Shahul Hameed.

Hi Hameed,

can u try creating a test corporate directory [name like TESTCD] from IP phone Services and go to phone on which it is not working and then, Subscribe on phone which is not working.

Device ---device stettings---IP phone services

under service URL configure where x.x.x.x is IP address of Publisher

http://x.x.x.x:8080/ccmcip/xmldirectoryinput.jsp

regds,

aman

Hi Aman & Aditya

The corporate directory and directories are working after I changed to other switch port. So it seems there is an issue with switch. Does any one knows it ? How to troubleshoot it ?

Thanks and regards,

Shahul Hameed.

Hi Hameed,

what is the difference between switch port config for working & non-working CD?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman

Sorry for dely. The configurations are same on both interfaces.

Is there any other way to test switch port?

Regards,

Shahul Hameed.

Hi ,

try running command default interface fas0/0/gig0/0 [check your switch port] for that particular port from global mode and then, configure it as per working port for CD and check?

regds,

aman

Hi

No progress still the port having problem.

Regards,

Shahul Hameed

Hi

i have got the same error with 69xx skinny firware

upgrade to 9.4.1.3sr2 that released yesterdays.

and it's solved the problem !!!

Regards

Yaniv

I had the exact same issue for both SIP and skinny phones.

9.4.1.3sr2 fixed it for all my 69xx phones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: