Replies

IP Phone Messenger issue

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am using CUPS 6.0 and UCM 6.1.2.

IP Phones are 7941 and 7975 SCCP.

I have enabled IP Phone messenger service but when I try to access the IP Phone messenger using the IP Phone I get the error message as:

You are trying to access IP Phone Messenger service from a device not provisioned on Cisco call manager server.Please work with your system administrator to get this device configured.

Please help.

Thanks,

Vinay

7 Replies 7

Not applicable

It sounds like the syncAgent is not running. Restart the syncAgent via the serviceability GUI and check. Or add the new mac into the AXL user in CallManager. Also check whether the licensing is proper.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/6_0_1/administration/administration/guide/b04ipset.html

Hi,

I have tried this but it didnot help.I have also assigned the user the capabilities assignment for licese.

Thanks for replying.

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Run, the troubleshooter and see if it returns any error

Please rate all useful posts

Hello,

I have the same problem,

when I try to run the Phone Messenger service on a phone, I have the message:

"You are trying to access IP Phone Messenger service from a device not provisioned on Cisco call manager server.Please work with your system administrator to get this device configured"

I have run the Troubleshooter on the presence server , but all is OK

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks

Baptiste

hi,

please make changes to the service u have created in the UCM,instead of #DEVICENAME#,change it to the SEPXXXXXXXXXX

where XXXXXXXXXis the mac address and assign the service to the IP Phone.

Hello,

I have find how to resolve this problem

I have create the Ip Phone Service, but without the parameters, and it's working now!

andy.carse
Level 1
Level 1

If your still having issues then check the service url in Callmanager I had this issue and I'd typed the url incorrectly

http://:8081/ippm/default?name=#DEVICENAME#

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: