Replies

ip phone web access does not working

Sergey Balyura
Level 1
Level 1

hello, everybody!

need assistance.

I have CUCM 9.1 with demo licences.

I have some phones - 7911 and 6921 - registered.

I have enabled Web Access feature on all phones.

but don't have web access.

any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sergey,

I overlooked it  when webaccess is enabled I see <webAccess>0</webAccess> when it is disabled><webAccess>1</webAccess>. So for your case webaccess = 0 is good, that means it's enabled.

Can you ensure you have right device pack installed which is compatible with your phone firmware.

Check below link for more details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix_chapter_01.html

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sergey,

After enabling Web Access you need to reset the phone, Did you reset the phone ?. Go to Setting -> Device Configuration -> Web Access Enabled is Yes.

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Hello, Mohammed!

Well, yes. I have resetted phones many times. I have found an interesting thing. I cannot connect by web to 6921 and 7911. but on the same CUCM I have 9951. and I can connect to it by web.

Hi Sergey,

Try using different web browser. Can you provide  6921 and 7911 phone's phone config file

Command below "tftp 1.1.1.1 get SEP<MAC Address>.cnf.xml

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

different browsers. no success.

here are configs

Hi Sergey,

Looks like you have applied config on Common Phone Profile and configuration applied on phone tftp config file. can you enable web access on phone configuration page and check it that works.

Per the Config file its "0", which means disabled.

<webAccess>0</webAccess>

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

I have enabled Web acces in Enterprise Phone Configuration, in Common Phone Profile and in Device.

and I see this Zero. but in 9951 with working Web Access I see the same zero in config. I attach its config

Hi Sergey,

I overlooked it  when webaccess is enabled I see <webAccess>0</webAccess> when it is disabled><webAccess>1</webAccess>. So for your case webaccess = 0 is good, that means it's enabled.

Can you ensure you have right device pack installed which is compatible with your phone firmware.

Check below link for more details

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix/CMDP_BK_CCBDA741_00_cucm-device-package-compatibility-matrix_chapter_01.html

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Mohammed, thanks a lot!

there were problems with updating of firmware (had to reset phones).

but after upgrading web-access is working.

thank you once more.

Sergey

I am glad i was of some help. :-)

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: