cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phones activate the speaker when picking up calls from

CRUZPEREZ518
Level 1
Level 1
Does anyone know why every time I pick up a call from a group of lines, the loudspeaker is activated automatically, before the phones did not, I have not made any changes lately.
The IP phone models that I handle are 3905 and 7821, and my CUCM in version 12.5.

Thanks..
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I believe this could possibly be affected by this setting on the below service parameter.

image.png

Verify that you have enabled auto pickup for call pickup.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

if you press answer button without using a handset, call will be  on loudspeaker.  If you want call to be on headset, use the headset to answer the call. 

Is that your problem ?

Response Signature

Can you please outline in detail, step by step, the procedure used to answer the call?

Response Signature

When a call comes in to the hunt group and I select pickup call from the menu of my IP phone and the loudspeaker is activated automatically, this happens only when I pick up a call within a group of lines, because when they dial me directly to my line if I can answer with the handset.
When I pick up the call, it is enough to deactivate the loudspeaker but it is uncomfortable to do it every time I pick up a call from another line

I believe this could possibly be affected by this setting on the below service parameter.

image.png

Verify that you have enabled auto pickup for call pickup.

Response Signature

I will try and share the results, thank you very much ..

Hi Roger,
I am thankful for your support, it was the key to prosperity. I had gotten in trouble too. your hint, resolve my issue. I sent msg to tell you, tnq so much bro

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful.

Verify the service parameter @Roger Kallberg mentioned.

Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 9.12.04 PM.png

Response Signature

Change the parameter to False and they seem to already work properly.

thanks for your help

@CRUZPEREZ518 An of topic observation. Why do you use the code section functionality in the community to write your text in your posts? That’s the reason for why your text is in a grey box.

Response Signature