Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones Busy system. Try it again later , on CUCM 11.5

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

I have a new installation for a new CUCM 11.5. I have ten IP Phones for test, a ICT for the CUCM old and a H323 GW for PSTN,  and they have in some times the message "Busy system. Try it again later".

Any idea for extract a log o debug for to see what happens?

TIA
Cristian

10 Replies 10

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I remember system saying High Traffic Try Again Later, this will happen if location settings are configured to allow only a few calls based on the codec and bandwidth settings.

In your case try changing location setting and see if it resolves.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Dear Haris

The IP Phone are in Device Pool DP_CasaMatriz
The ICT are in the Device Pool DP_CasaMatriz and with Location LC_CasaMatriz
The Device Pool DP_CasaMatriz have Location LC_CasaMatriz and Region RG_64kbps
The Location LC_CasaMatriz have Audio Bandwidth UNLIMITED
The Region have Maximum Audio Bit Rate 64 kbps (G.722, G.711) and Audio Codec Preference List Use System Default (Factory Default low loss)

TIA

Cristian

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to what Haris is suggesting, can you clarify if you receive this message even if you place calls between the phones that are registered to the new CUCM?

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Dear George

I´m going to check this.

TIA
Cristian

Hi George

Between IP Phones registered in the CUCM new, there no problem

TIA

Cristian 

If your old CUCM version is greater the 8.X, can you replace the ICT between the 2 call Managers with a SIP trunk and try again?

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Dear George

Good idea, I´m going to replacement the ICT for a SIP Trunk between the CUCM´s.

I´ll check the Monday. Good weekend.!

TIA
Cristian.

SIP trunks are only recommended for 8.5+, anything below 8.5 is still recommended to use ICT

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Javier

In this case is CUCM 11 and CUCM 9.1.

TIA

Cristian

I All

I think I have found the source of the problem.

With the Trunk in SIP, I was able to review the logs of the calls and I noticed that every so often the SIP message "483 Too Many Hops" appeared and corresponded to a number that did not exist. Then, both CUCM delivered the call and entered a Loop.
Now my question is whether it is possible to do loop control in the SIP Trunk?

TIA
Cristian.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: