Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 5.0 - Line is restricted

pijssel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

One of my customers is running CUCM 6.1.3 and IPCC 5.0(2). Now everything is working just fine. But one of the Supervisors wants to have the Queue status on his phone by having the IP Phone Agent appl installed.

After having everything configured, I tried logging the IP Phones Agent in. But then I got an error back saying: "Line is restricted. Contact system administrator to lift the restriction or user a different extension.". The IP Phones is configured on a EM Profile, exactly the same way it has been done for a one other Supervisor.

I did find some topics but these where all about Device restrictions and did not solve the issue I have.

Best regards,

Paul van den IJssel

Digacom

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you followed the instructions completely you would have created a user in UC Manager for the IPPA service to run as. You must associate the UDP and physical phones to this user as well if you will be using IPPA. This allows the IPPA service CTI control.

Hi,

I have configured both IPCCrmcm user and IPCCjtapi user. I associated all ICD phones with the IPCCrmcm user. But because this is Application User I can't associate UDP's with this user, only IP phones.

The other strange thing is that I have 2 other phones configured exactly the same way, and they work perfectly.

Best regards,

Paul van den IJssel

Fix is to remove the association from the rmcm user and re-add them back.

-Senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: