cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Busy signal after so many calls are in queue.

clangley
Level 1
Level 1

how to change number of calls in queue where users will not get busy signals?

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is determined by the number of ports that you have configured and are licensed for. Browse to http:///appadmin and go to Subsystems > JTAPI > JTAPI Call Control Group. From here, you can see the number of licensed ports as well as the number you have configured.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Note that the Trigger and Application also have configurable limits on them that restrict how many calls they can handle concurrently.

Hello!

I have a questen closely related to that. I WANT a busy signal after so many callers in the queue. So I set the Max Sessions to lets say 3 in the trigger and in the application. Bad thing is, i don't get a busy signal, but an announciation that says "sorry the number you have dialed is not reachable at the moment" (or something like that).

How can i persuade that thing to playout a busy signal for the 4th caller? is there a way?

Thanks

Regards.

Jens

You could set your script to reject the call if there are no agents available / they are the 4th caller. Personally from the customer services perspective you may be better off setting your script to play a message asking people to call back later if there are no agents available, or also asking them if they want to leave a voicemail.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: