Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCommunicator

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hi All,

I have a 7596 IP phone configured with VM and it's working fine. I have configured a IP Communicator with the same extension (the exact same config) but as soon as I push the VM button from the IPC, it goes fastbusy. I can't even dial the pilot number. Could you please let me know if I am missing something in the Config?

Thanks,

MK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi MK,

Can you confirm that the Optimize for Low Bandwidth is unchecked in Preference > Audio.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Justin Brenton
Level 4
Level 4

Hi MK,

You will need to add the voicemail profile to the IP Communicator configuration.  Also ensure the configuration of IP Communicator is the same as the IP Phone in regards to it's CSS for Voicemail on the line.

HTH,

Justin

UC Integrations

Thanks Justin,

As I said, the IP Communicator has the exact same config that my 7965 does. TheVM profile is configured and the CSS for voicemail is the same as my 7965.

Thanks,

MK

Hi MK,

Can you confirm that the Optimize for Low Bandwidth is unchecked in Preference > Audio.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

That was the issue. As soon as I unchecked the box it started working.

MK

Great, glad its working and thanks for the rating!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: