Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA & Extension Mobility CUCM 9.X

I have configured Unified Assistant (IPMA) with Extension Mobility with CUCM 9.x All the users have user device profiles and I hae subscribed them to the EM Phone service and the profiles are associated with end users. However when i try to configure the user for manager I cannot select anything under the drop down Device Name/Priofile. I have also ticked the Mobile Manager tick box.  If i associate a hard phone with the user then it is available but this defeats the purpose. Also can the assistant use Extension Mobility? This configuration does not allow you to select device profile under assistant configuration. Any help would be much appreciated

5 Replies 5

Found the answer. I'm using DX-650 and 9971 Phones and seems like they are not supported. Added a test profile with the different phone model and I can see that. Anyone know if this is in the Road map?

Roadmap questions cannot be addressed here, you need to engage your AM for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Nalaka Karunaratne wrote:

Found the answer. I'm using DX-650 and 9971 Phones and seems like they are not supported. Added a test profile with the different phone model and I can see that. Anyone know if this is in the Road map?

Hi.

I'm trying to get this working too, can I ask where you got the info from that it doesnt work.

I'm running CUCM 8.6.2 and can't get it to work,

Many thanks,

Rob

Is there a list of models that are supported with IPMA and extension mobility. I tried with 8945s since that what the customer ordered but I have the same problem.

Hi,

8945 IP phones do not support IPMA. You can check the features supported by each model of IP phone by navigating to 'Cisco Unified Reporting' on CUCM web page and then click on System Reports > Unified CM Phone Feature List , select the phone model and 'All' in features dropdown and it will show the results.

HTH

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: