cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the SX20 a bundle?

jfulg3
Level 1
Level 1

Are any additional licenses required to order the SX20 like there are on the C20? Or does part #CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9  (quantity 2) bundle all required HD licenses for a 2 site deployment? Also, is the SX20 an ATP product still?

11 Replies 11

tiorourk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,  yes there are additional licenses required for multisite, dual display, and premium resolution. The part numbers and US GPL list prices:

• LIC-SX20-DD : $2200
  • LIC-SX20-PR: $3300
  • LIC-SX20-MS: $3300

Yes, the SX20 is an ATP product. More information for partners/customers is available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps12153/index.html

Regards,

Tim

Hi,

if we use SX20 for 4 sites, we require license LIC-SX20-MS only one or LIC-SX20-MSx4?

MS is required for each end point if you want to join multiple participants in a conference (3+1) at that end point. If you buy 4 SX20 you would usually buy it for one of the endpoints only to join others. Remember the end point hosting the MS is counted as one of the end points so it is 3 additional end points.

Thanks

Srini

bashirmangi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Srinivasan,

can you please confirm that can i purchase its HD+ license from Cisco now?

Kind Regards,

Bashir Mangi

You can purchase the PR license as am option if that's your question

Thanks

Srini

bashirmangi
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for reply Srini.

I want to enable its HD+ feature, and you know it is end of sale. My simple question is can purchase its HD+ license from Cisco now?

Regards,

Bashir...

Not sure what you mean by HD plus is EOS

It comes with HD license that allows 720 p. If you want to get 1080p you buy PR license as an option

Thanks

Srini

Thanks for reply Srini.

I want to enable its HD+ feature, and you know it is end of sale. My simple question is can purchase its HD+ license from Cisco now

Hi Srini

Can i purchase LIC-QSC20-PR now?

Thanks.

Bashir.......

When you configure the unit you will see an option for PR license

Yes pr is available for the sx20

Thanks

Srini

Bashir

I have only see HD+ in relation to MCU(Not TS server software). HD is 720 p bi direction, Full HD is 1080p 30 fps or 720 p 60 fps. HD plus is receive 720p send 1080p. HD+ doesn’t apply to SX20. Maybe you are using the term wrong. The PR license is not considered HD+ strictly speaking. PR = 1080p 30 fps or higher or 720 p 60 fps (referred to as Full HD)

If you want to add this as a spare then then use L-SX-SERIES-PAK and you will see this option below

Thanks

Srini