Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN incoming call fails to UCCX

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm installing a new CUCM & UCCX v11. PSTN is ISDN PRI. Incoming calls work find if they are pointed at a handset or at Unity Connection but if I try to point to a UCCX route point I get the below error output from the q931 debug:

Cause i = 0x80BF - Service/option not available, unspecified

Any help appreciated!

Matty

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Also, what codec is CCX installed with? Unlike phones and UCXN, CCX cannot do native transcoding and can only negotiate the codec it is defined with G711 or G729.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you dial the number associated with the UCCX application internally? Make sure the inbound CSS assigned to your PRI has access to the partition assigned to the CTI route point and CTI ports associated with UCCX.

Brandon

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Also, what codec is CCX installed with? Unlike phones and UCXN, CCX cannot do native transcoding and can only negotiate the codec it is defined with G711 or G729.

Thanks guys,

Yep Chris spot on, I setup voice class codec on my dial peer coming into CUCM and things started working as expected.

Many thanks

Matty

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: