Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR4321-V/K9

benhamzagi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to buy a bundle ISR4321-V/K9 but i don't know what is included. 

because I want to install 2 X FL-CME-SRST-25=  and 2 X NIM-4FXO and one PVDM4-32

I need to activate the SRST service for 50 phones and I'll need transcoding on  that router.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ISR4321-V/K9 includes the Unified Communication feature licence. It does not include any PVDMs, voice interface cards or SRST licensing.
Note that the licensing for SRST has changed as well now, what you need to order is Qty 50 of ..
SRST-EP     Cisco SRST - 1 SRST Endpoint License (E-Delivery Smart)

See EOS notice regarding SRST here ... https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-survivable-remote-site-telephony/eos-eol-notice-c51-740852.html

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

here is the base you buying, everything you need add additional to you BoM ( Bill of Meterial)

ISR4321/K9

ISR 4321 with 2 onboard GE, 2 NIM slots, 1 ISC slot, 4 GB Flash Memory default, 4 GB DRAM default

if you are unssure about that, please contact local partner and Cisco SE so they can suggest better for your requirement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for your reply but I've asked for ISR4321-V/K9 which is a voice bundle

Both models similar except the addon modules and licenses.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

yes, this is my question, what are the addon modules an licenses ?

ISR4321-V/K9 includes the Unified Communication feature licence. It does not include any PVDMs, voice interface cards or SRST licensing.
Note that the licensing for SRST has changed as well now, what you need to order is Qty 50 of ..
SRST-EP     Cisco SRST - 1 SRST Endpoint License (E-Delivery Smart)

See EOS notice regarding SRST here ... https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-survivable-remote-site-telephony/eos-eol-notice-c51-740852.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: