Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue in Voice mail deletion [CUC]

bibm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm Trying to delete a terminated user's Voice mail in CUC, It gives " One or more users could not be deleted because they are referenced by other objects in the database. To clean up the references please save or review the User References Log File."

I checked user profile for dependencies record issue nothing pop up , Also i check the DN in every partition is the Ext is used as alternateExt in any other profile no help. 

Need suggestions to clear this issue.

3 Replies 3

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

From the Unity Connection CLI, run these queries:
1. For each user that cannot be deleted, issue this query from the CLI replacing the user's alias with "UserAlias": run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select objectid from tbl_callaction where targethandlerobjectid IN (select callhandlerobjectid from vw_subscriber where alias='UserAlias').
2. For each Call Action objectid returned by step 1, issue this query from the CLI replacing the objectid with the objectid of the Call Action returned: run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_callaction where objectid='267db053−fff2−488c−af1d−98b3c70e5ea5'.
3. Delete the user in the Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

Thanks and Regards, 

Anoop 

Thanks for information Anoop,

We just found the User id is pointed to one of the call handler mailbox , So we are good here :)

Regards,

BIBIN BM

Great to hear, 

Regards, 

Anoop 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: