Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Jabber Can't Outgoing Call

Hary_CsC
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Guys

I have a problem with my jabber, i can't call out and after looking at the show error there is a code : CJ:109:3.
Please advise for this problem.

Thank You
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Click on "Generate CSR" and on the next page, make sure you put every DNS entries (CN, SAN's, ...) there, that are present in the current certificate.

And then give it to a public CA and let it sign.

When this is done, upload it on the same page like you have in the screenshot and reload the Expressway-E.

Have you checked, which Expressway has the expired certificate? Or do both of them are expired?

In your screenshot of Exp-C it also says "expired certificate".

View solution in original post

That screenshot is from the C and @b.winter advised you to renew the certificate on you E. However it looks to be expired on the C as well so you should have that taken care of as well.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

If you are trying to do a B2B call via Expressways or using MRA, then the error is clear and obvious by looking at your "Event Log EXP-C.jpg".

The certificate of Exp-E has expired, that's why Exp-C cannot establish a TLS tunnel to Exp-E.

You should renew the certificate on Exp-E.

Hai @b.winter 

I'm still confused, can you give me the steps so I don't renew wrong?

Certi.JPG

Thank You

Click on "Generate CSR" and on the next page, make sure you put every DNS entries (CN, SAN's, ...) there, that are present in the current certificate.

And then give it to a public CA and let it sign.

When this is done, upload it on the same page like you have in the screenshot and reload the Expressway-E.

Have you checked, which Expressway has the expired certificate? Or do both of them are expired?

In your screenshot of Exp-C it also says "expired certificate".

That screenshot is from the C and @b.winter advised you to renew the certificate on you E. However it looks to be expired on the C as well so you should have that taken care of as well.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: