cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with Bulk Update

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

I have cucm 8.6 running in my environment. I am trying to do some bulk update on a number of phones to change their device pools. However, when I choose BULK ADMINISTRATION->PHONES->UPDATE PHONES->QUERY and search for the phones I want to change their device pools, it gives me the status as "x number of records found" and does not list any phones. Clicking NEXT does not do anything. Does anyone know what is wrong with my system?

Thank you for your help.

Khanal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think that was also the bug I posted

Can you please mark  this as answered to help anybody else having this issue?

Gareth

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Have u restarted the bat service under ur serviceability tab?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Best Regards

I restarted Bulk Provisioning Service a few times but my issue remains unresolved.

Try using a different browser or adding a search paramater such as device type > contains > 9 .

I seem to remember a bug about this... i'll keep looking and let you know.

Gareth

I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome all giving exact same result. Subsequent clicks on the menu gives me Search Result rather than option to submit new query. Thank you for checking the solution to this issue.

Thank you

From what I remember, you'll have to close out of the browser completely, not just shut down the tab, and then add the search parameters.

Gareth

The bug I was thinking of doesn't realy match your issue (you're not having the Java error), but it might be a close relation of it.

Can you do a query in other section of bulk admin?

Gareth

Appreciate you responding to my posts and eventually that helped me to find the issue. Actually I tried to run other queries and that worked fine. It was Java error that  was causing the problem and it was the bug in my version of UCM (8.6.2.22900-9).

I found the folloing link for bug search which explains the remedy. I could otherwise manipulate my search criteria slightly and get the desired results. Learned that after checking the link below.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub67519

Thank you.

Khanal

I think that was also the bug I posted

Can you please mark  this as answered to help anybody else having this issue?

Gareth