Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR solution with UCCX 10.5

frank3333
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Im trying to deploy a IVR solution for group of company which are serve by one cucm and using UCCX.

prompt should be as follows.

1- Welcome prompt

2- dial by extension prompt (without press any digit)

3- press "0" for reception  

for each company we should have separate welcome prompt and all above 3 steps.

each company have assigned separate PSTN numbers for reception  and separate number levels (company A- 3XXX company B-5XXX).

Calls from outside to particular company (currently route only to the reception) should go through above steps and calls in between companies should be just 4 digit dial.

Please help to deploy this kind of scenario.

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can download some good examples of CCX scripts here:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Repository 9.0(2)

If you still need assistance building this I suggest you hire reputable company to do this.

You could set up 3x separate scripts for the above so all 3 are independent from each other - remember they may wish in the future to expand "their"  script or  set up a single script and then use different triggers to identify each company and then based upon the trigger provide the different prompts, press 0 options

Hi IPT,

yes they will request to expand later. so i prefer independent setup for each.

please let me know the step that i can follow for deploy this. 

Thanks. 

Hi Frank.

Here I attached a script that meet your needs.

You have to create an UCCX application for each company using the same script.

Each application will have a Trigger and consequent directory number that could be translated from the DID number of each company.

Once you create an application you will see that you can specify some parameters:

-WelcomePrompt (This is the welcome Prompt)

-InvalidExt (This is the prompt saying that the caller has selected an invalid extension)

-ExtensionOption (This  prompt is the menu 0- operator or enter the extension)

-WaitForOperator (After 3 failed attempts the script will redirect the call to the operator using this prompt as announcement)

You have to create and upload those prompts and all should work as expected.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi,

Thanks for the great info.

I will implement this and let you know.

thanks.

I would do this with a Unity Connection call handler and when they're ready to use the IVR/ACD functionalities of UCCX, then go ahead and build their script.

If you stick with CCX, I suggest you build a management application that will allow them to record and change the greetings for all 3 applications.

Hi Mr. Carlo,

I have installed uccx10.5 and integrate with cucm 10.5 also i upload the script(DialByExt.aef).

I cannot play the uploaded script its saying "im sorry we are currently experiencing system problem and unable to... "
If i use default icd script. it worked.

Any idea to resolve this issue?

Thanks.