- I make a call to number ZZZ;
- I hear welcome.au prompt;
- I dial valid extension and see call is transferred to that extension;
- I see incoming call on the extension number;
- I decline the call on the extension called number;
- Then I see that my call is not disconnected (as it supposed to be) but it is then transferred to operator number 1330. Why? I want it to be disconnected.
How to disconnect the call after decline on called number?
Here my config:
dial-peer voice 5 voip
description Optimum SIP trunk Incoming
translation-profile incoming SIPInbound
session protocol sipv2
incoming called-number ZZZ
voice-class sip bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/1
voice-class sip bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/1
dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify
service ivr_optimum flash:optimum/optimum.tcl
paramspace english language en
paramspace english index 0
param aa-pilot ZZZ
param operator 1330
paramspace english location flash:optimum/
Files on router flash:
voice02#sh flash: | i optimum/
8185 Nov 6 2020 16:17:18 +03:00 optimum/optimum.tcl
00523 Nov 6 2020 16:18:46 +03:00 optimum/en_welcome.au
TCL script in the attachment (I found it in the Internet and changed only name not itself).
Besides this problem all is working well.