Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Android in unknown state in CCM9.1.2

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to register jabber for android in a CCM 9.1.2 , after follow these steps is not running

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080bb5104.shtml

When i install cmterm-android_8.6.2v17.cop.sgn in both server, restart , and restart Cisco Tomcat I see in device default is still empty in Cisco Dual Mode for Android.

I installed jabber in my mobile , i log in but in disconnected state, in CCM for a moment was in register state but now is in unregister state after restart server, so now is in unknown state.

Is compatible jabber for CCM 9.1.2?

Is needed more steps in the configuration a part of the website mentionated?

thanks!

18 Replies 18

Please try jabber for ios 9.5

i've tried it work. it's already integrated IM and video and voice call in one application

The only jabber my iphone finds in apple store is the one i have already installed, 9.1.5 where did you installed it from?

thanks.

Hi

The link you give me yesterday runs but only for jabber I&M, i want to test jabber for voice.

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: