Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber on iOS and Android unable to log in when not on LAN

Tyler-Paquet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

A Client of ours is experiencing an issue where their Jabber Clients on iOS and Android (Probably even Windows, haven't asked) are unable to log in and use IM features if they aren't on their corporate WiFi network. As long as they are connected to their WiFi network, it works just fine to log in and use IM features, but even if they're already logged in, and they leave the WiFi network, IM functionality dies and they cannot log back in. They used to be able to log in and use IM features from anywhere, it just started to not work.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have MRA for that?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I believe so, it's just I'm still getting familiar with the whole system, and I don't know where to begin troubleshooting an MRA problem. It worked before a few days ago, so I'm guessing MRA was on until then.

Hi Jaime,

I managed to check the VCS(Expressway)-E server, and it has an alarm with the following description: "The number of registered TelePresence room systems has reached the license limit"

I'm guessing that since the limit is reached, that the server is no longer in compliance, and it isn't responding anymore to any requests, or something. Could you help and confirm if this is the case?