Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Phone Only Mode - Video Calls ?`

Hi Guys,

I got to get two iPhone Jabber clients get registered to CUCM 8.6. Was able to make calls. But Video calls does not seems to be working. I have enabled Video options and region settings. what else is needed. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Check that "Media Termination Point Required" is unchecked on device page , also MTP is not being inserted into the call. If the issue persists you can get detailed callmanager service traces to check SDP part of SIP signaling to see what is happening in video negotiation.

Manish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please confirm that "Video Capabilities" is enabled on the TCT device in CM, it is disabled by default.  Also video is only supported on the 4s and later models of iPhone. Confirm other settings as per the following

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPhone/9_5/JABI_BK_J38B2ACB_00_jabber-iphone-server-setup-9-5/JABI_BK_J38B2ACB_00_jabber-iphone-server-setup-9-5_chapter_0101.html

Manish

Thank you for taking time in supporting..

I have already tried enabled Video Capabilities on both iphones. iphones are 5s and 6.

i dont think i need the cop file anymore..

Region settings also checked..

What else could be wrong? or miss configured?

Check that "Media Termination Point Required" is unchecked on device page , also MTP is not being inserted into the call. If the issue persists you can get detailed callmanager service traces to check SDP part of SIP signaling to see what is happening in video negotiation.

Manish

thanks.. that did the trick..