Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber reporting abilities and using BAT for Client Service Framework

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Can you advise what reporting can be run of jabber clients?

My customer is a council and would like reports from Jabber users working from home.

Will they be able to see logging in times, access to documentation, logging off times etc.

Also it there a way to use bat to add jabber users (csf)?

I have >3k users.

Thanks

Feisal

2 Replies 2

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello you can add the CSF Devices using BAT.

You will need to associated your DN with the end-user use this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080b6e537.shtml#prob1

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

Hi Feisal,
I can't answer your question about the reporting and such, but your other question about use of BAT to add the CSF devices I can answer. Yes you can use BAT to add the CSF devices in to CUCM, remember to also update the user objects with device association for these.

Easiest way to figure out how the import file should look like is to first manually add one CSF device and then export it to a CSV file with all details selected in the export. Open the file in Excel and add your other devices to the file and save it as a CSV file with another name. Upload to CUCM and run the import. For good measure you might want to create a test file with a subset of your >3K CSF device, so that you can figure out any typos or other error in the file before you do the big import.

It should also be possible to use the BAT Excel template provided by Cisco.

Best of luck.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: