Views
Helpful
Replies

Key Expansion Module 8800

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!!!

One question I have one phone CP 8851 with one module 8800, the phone recognize the module and in the Phone configuration already enable in Expansion Information.

the question is how I can add speed dials in the module 8800, the speed dial only can add to phone.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you applied the template to user profile( if using Ext Mobility) or to the phone .

Do you see add on module on the phone page and line appearance on it

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you adjusted the phone button template as required??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Phone Button template is 8851 SIP ??

Exist any guide to configure ??

Thanks

Just copy the standard 8851 SIP template and then configure the lines and speed dials

as per below screenshot .it allows you to configure 77 L or SD

Yes I configured this, but don´t appers the speed dial in the module, the screen is only in blue.

Hi Christian,

The KEM screen is lit up blue means, it doesn't have any buttons configured with speed dials yet. The screen capture you have posted doesn't show much though, configure from button 11 to see first speed dial on your expansion module (of course, you configure a valid phone button template first).

Regards,

Sami

I configured the first 25 speed dial but don´t work the screen continue in blue

In the line is necesary permit anything ? or in phone ?

Thanks

Have you applied the template to user profile( if using Ext Mobility) or to the phone .

Do you see add on module on the phone page and line appearance on it

It´s necesary install to firmware in CUCM ??

How I check if the module 8800 is compatible ??

christianbernal
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks you friend, now work :D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: