cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Kill Meet-Me bridge/unwanted caller

Travis Lessing
Level 1
Level 1

So we used to have a CME, which had the desirable (and somewhat expected) ability to display the participants of a meet-me conference, and additionally, allowed the caller that opened the bridge to eject callers from the bridge. Now we have CUCM (10.6), and I understand that the CUCM doesn't allow for displaying the participants (which seems like a serious lack of basic functionality) but we are encountering situations where bridges remain open due to some unknown caller who never disconnected. How can I force the callers out? We can't use a bridge that has undesired participants. Also, is there SOME way to view participants that I'm unaware of?  thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the only way to list the participant is when you're doing an ad-hoc conference, not a meet-me, and there's no easy way to bring down a conference, besides resetting the CFB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the only way to list the participant is when you're doing an ad-hoc conference, not a meet-me, and there's no easy way to bring down a conference, besides resetting the CFB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

well that's disappointing but thanks for the reply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: