Announcements
Walkthrough Wednesdays
Views
Helpful
Replies
Travis Lessing
Beginner

Kill Meet-Me bridge/unwanted caller

So we used to have a CME, which had the desirable (and somewhat expected) ability to display the participants of a meet-me conference, and additionally, allowed the caller that opened the bridge to eject callers from the bridge. Now we have CUCM (10.6), and I understand that the CUCM doesn't allow for displaying the participants (which seems like a serious lack of basic functionality) but we are encountering situations where bridges remain open due to some unknown caller who never disconnected. How can I force the callers out? We can't use a bridge that has undesired participants. Also, is there SOME way to view participants that I'm unaware of?  thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jaime Valencia
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

No, the only way to list the participant is when you're doing an ad-hoc conference, not a meet-me, and there's no easy way to bring down a conference, besides resetting the CFB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jaime Valencia
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

No, the only way to list the participant is when you're doing an ad-hoc conference, not a meet-me, and there's no easy way to bring down a conference, besides resetting the CFB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

well that's disappointing but thanks for the reply

Content for Community-Ad

Spotlight Awards 2021