Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP Directory error in CUCM 8.5.1 SU1

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am getting error " Error while connecting to ldap://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:389, null. I came to know about this error when i got a complaint from end users that they are not able to login to ccmuser web page. endusers are active in status and full sync is also working fine. Hence need your inputs to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sankar.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the LDAP server is still online, and ensure the LDAP distinguished user has not been moved to different OU or deleted.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Looks like CUCM has lost connection to ldap. You should investigate this. Check the connectivity between your CUCM and LDAP server..Use wireshark or look at cucm traces...

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the LDAP server is still online, and ensure the LDAP distinguished user has not been moved to different OU or deleted.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

The LDAP distinguished user has not been moved to different OU. I have asked the AD team to revert back and it got resolved. Thank you Very much.

Regards

Sankar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: