Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP Filter Customisation in CUCM 8.5.1 SU1

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have recently upgraded Call Manager from 7.5.1 to 8.5.1 SU1. In 8.5.1 we have an option to add LDAP filter. My intention is to retrieve only the IP Phone users from AD as it is showing all the users in corporate directory who even doesnt have IP phones . So i need the know what need to be entered in the parenthesis () .

Regards

Sankar.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Great stuff.

Please remember to rate useful responses, and mark as 'answered' if appropriate.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The default filter is like so:

(&(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

So to add a clause to match only non-blank ipphone fields, you can use this:

(&(objectclass=user)(ipphone=*)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a ton. I will let you know after configuring the same.

Regards

Sankar.

Hi Aaron,

I have applied the filter and it is working perfect. Thanks a ton.

Regards

Sankar.

Great stuff.

Please remember to rate useful responses, and mark as 'answered' if appropriate.

Aaron Harrison

Aaron,

Thanks Aaron, this was a great help