Replies

LDAP mail id and directory uri changed

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

CUCM 10.5(2)

Integrated with LDAP.

Four CUCM clusters integrated to a single AD for the whole company

All of a sudden some users (not all) email id and directory uri have changed and removed the '@' from the address.  Since all of the clusters are integrated with the same AD I can search for the user in the other clusters and they show up correctly.  Only in their home cluster is it showing up this way.  Performing an LDAP synch doesn't change it.  I have tried to convert to Local user or make any other changes to it but it comes up with a popup saying "A directory URI is in the username@host format, where the host can be an IPv4 address or fully qualified domain name."  So it won't let me make any changes.  I'm not sure how this happened or what to do to fix it.  is there a way to force delete a user and re-import them in? if so will I need to re-associate all their devices?

Thanks for any help.

Please rate if this helps.
1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could try to turn them into a local user via CLI, not sure if that would work, if it doesn't work via GUI, and then delete it, however, if you delete a user, you'll lose all the user/device/line association that you have configured.

You probably want to have TAC take a look at those before doing anything.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate