Views
Helpful
Replies

LDP filter not working in cisco 8.5

Asim Afzal
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I am applying an ldap filter in Cisco CCM 8.5 to filter record whoes ipphone field contain null vale

I apply below mention filter and still its not working

(&(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(|(ipPhone=*))

(&(objectclass=user)(&(ipPhone=*))(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(ipPhone=*)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

(&(objectclass=user)(ipphone=*)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

Any body advise

7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Asim,

Try this

(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(ipPhone=*)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

hi,

i already applied the same but its not working

How many filters do you have? Please remove all the other filters leaving only this one.

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

hi

There is only onw filter applied but still its not working

Please send the screen shot of your CUCM filter configuration page. What is the version of the LDAP you are using? is AD 2003 or 2008?

hi,

AD is 2008 .Its only one filter applied at a time .i tested the same filter you mention in the thread.i followed the below mention link documentation but still when i am using corporate directory on my ip phone i can see the user without ip phone extension.

Do i need to restart any service ?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26925

I suspect it might be AD 2008. There is a slight need for syntax modification..try this..Note the & with the IpPhone field..

Please use as exactly below and try again

(&(objectclass=user)(&(ipPhone=*))(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))